Don Holder, president of Torch Technologies, Inc., announced today that Torch Technologies has won a General Service Administration (GSA) Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule.
“This schedule greatly expands the contracting opportunities for Torch Technologies, as it can be used to provide services to all federal, state and local government agencies,” he said. “Since award of this contract is based upon past contract performance, this contract award recognizes the success Torch Technologies has achieved to date.”
The Torch Technologies GSA Professional Engineering Services Schedule provides customer agencies contracts for obtaining chemical, electrical, and mechanical engineering services in the following Special Item Numbers (SINs):
- 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- 871-3 System Design, Engineering and Integration
- 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management